Dr. Adrian H. Krieg | All political parties have candidates and all principled parties should ensure that their candidates are up to the challenges of office. American Third Position has ensured that their candidate is up to the challenge. Merlin Miller is twice the man of both running Republocrats. Merlin served in America’s military, neither of our opponents thought enough of our country to serve it. Merlin is a graduate of the U.S. Military academy at West Point. Merlin wrote a book, not primarily about himself but about America, our situation and what in his estimation can be done to resurrect our greatness. Merlin does not skirt issues, or attack his opposition, Merlin has merit and it is upon that merit that he is running for office. Merlin in his book tells us what he thinks the problems are and what in his view are the best ways are to overcome those problems. The only thing the Republocrats do is sling mud at each other, blame each other, and never offer any real solutions.
Brief outlines of A3P’s and Merlin’s plans for America are
- Cancel Obamacare and develop a ten pages or less national Insurance healthcare policy to cut costs and improve service and coverage including tort reform.
- The elimination of all of Obama’s 923 odious Executive Orders.
- Cancellation of the Patriot Act, which violates the U.S. Constitution and almost the entire Bill of Rights.
- Repeal of NDAA that violates the Posse Comitatus act of 1887 and allows indefinite incarceration, torture, and the killing of American citizens based on the president’s word.
- Ending all overseas wars of aggression and bring our troops home, develop a strong national military.
- Securing our borders if necessary with our military.
- Elimination of the IRS with the repeal of the 16th amendment and replacing income taxes with a national consumption tax.
- Return the responsibility of money, borrowing and interest to congress where our forefathers had it.
- Demanding a balanced budget amendment from congress.
- Repeal of the 17th amendment returning the senate to state control.
- Withdraw America from participation and membership of the United Nations.
- Strong and absolute support of the second amendment.
- Total elimination of all foreign aid.
- Re-negotiation of NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO, and GATT with participating member states. Elimination of “Free Trade” policies replacing same with “Fair Trade” Policies, America first policies.
- Removal and barring of all dual-nationals from public office or participation in our goverment.
- Overhauling all law and all regulations to be streamlined and duplications eliminated, and reduce the size of our federal goverment.
- Elimination of legislatures and legislative members government pensions and health insurance, placing all elected and all goverment employees in the Social Security fund and turning over any residual funds held, to the Social Security trust fund. No more public pensions, and cancellation of any existing public pensions replacing same with Social Security.
- Bring antitrust action against the mainstream media monopolies and diversify media. Restrict single market single source media control.
- Eliminate all green energy projects and open public markets to innovation in energy production.
- Open all off shore and Alaskan energy fields to exploration and development, open all government owned lands to energy exploration and eventual development.
- Allow the re-development of nuclear energy production, foster coal liquefaction development, and encourage the construction of new refineries.
Merlin Miller is the breath of fresh air that Americans have been hoping for since 1989 for 23 years. As co-author of his book “Our Vision for America”: ISBN 978-1-937553-05-0 I am well acquainted with him and am proud to call him my friend, I am more than convinced that Merlin can do this. Merlin is a fine and honorable man something sadly missing in our double speak Republocrat opposition.
A3P just succeeded in June getting ballot access in Colorado, many states will soon follow. You have no idea how the entrenched “Republocrat System” has skewed laws, ballot access, regulations, legal and statutory requirements in order to prevent third party access to ballot. These illegitimate rules, Laws and regulations serve none but the established Republocrat political Parties. In Florida we are fighting tooth and nail with the State in Tallahassee to overcome one barrier after another. The Florida Department of State, Florida Corporations Department and Florida Elections Commission strenuously avoids the fact that much of Florida established statute for third party ballot access is in violation of the First Fourth and Tenth Amendments, and stands in violation of Article IV Section 2 and section 4 of the Constituion. Some states have laws that are so draconian that access is impossible. Ohio had such laws but federal courts overturned them and it appears that A3P will succeed in getting on the ballot in Ohio
A3P may well be America’s last hope to reverse our countries socialist decline. Let me be frank, I do not believe that an extension of an Obama administration will be greatly different from a Romney one. Romenycare was the model for Obamacare. Romney’s second amendment stance differs little from. Obama’s. The issues as addressed in this article relating to things that Merlin plans for our country, have not been addressed by either Obama who is far too busy producing economic lies, or Romney who’s political and economic platitudes are reminiscent of progressive McCain’s losing campaign of 2008.
Get a copy of “Our Vision for America” by Merlin Miller from all booksellers and learn of our full plans. Recommend and rate the book at GoodReads online.