We discussed increasing activism and how to grow party membership and a sustainable political movement.
The meeting began with up-to-the-minute Metro N.Y. area activism. Since January the Metro N.Y. A3P attended a variety of local outdoor shows and events of interest to white Americans.
Next we talked about National A3P happenings
- Harry Bertram’s W.Va. campaign for Governor, other A3P chapters (CA, AZ, IN, PA)
- Ralph Brandt’s upcoming campaign for office in Mesa, AZ
- Website updates
- Party news
- The Nationalist Times
- Weekly leadership conferences
Upcoming A3P N.Y. Metro tasks will be to report on the “Occupy Wall Street” protests; keeping an eye on the New Jersey E-Verify legislation; and increasing local activism.
How can we increase awareness and membership?
Techniques of effective activism involves
- Continuously recruiting new members
- Use current members effectively by making it easy for them to volunteer for effective roles
- Meet regularly so people have the opportunity to network, inspire and be inspired by each other
Methods to actively engage the public at implicitly white events is best achieved by having an Information Booth–with an A3P banner–or Literature Table available for distribution of free brochures, pamphlets, cards, and leaflets. Like-minded white Americans and others can help themselves to these materials. Some types of events are
- Political events
- Ethnic events and Festivals (Italian, Polish, German, etc.)
- Parades (such as the recent Columbus Day Parade)
- Sporting events (Harry Bertram actively campaigned at the WVU football games)
- Second Amendment gun shows
Regularly scheduled Meetups is an effective tool to greet new members and keep abreast of A3P activity. A future project is to organize regional A3P Meetups nationwide.