On Saturday, August 15, 2015 the American Freedom Party (AFP) continued the automated telephone campaign which it began in Idaho two weeks ago.
The Two Requirements of Tyranny:
1) Tyranny forbids all dissent;
2) Tyranny never calls it “dissent.”
- To a Communist, all disagreement is “fascist.
- To a Fascist, all disagreement is Communist.
- Today all disagreement is “Racist.”
- Tyranny never answers.
- It just bans.
Approximately 169,000 telephone numbers in Mississippi were called to inform them of the crime of white genocide through mass-non-white immigration and forced assimilation in ALL white countries. The AFP also invited Mississippians to support the AFP and it’s presidential candidate Bob Whitaker in their efforts to expose this crime.
The AFP is calling people directly because the media has refused to discuss this important issue.