To register to vote in Arkansas, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 30 days prior to the first election in which you will vote).
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election.
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Where Can I Apply?
Register to vote at your local:
- County clerk’s office in your home county
Click here to find a list of all of Arkansas County Clerks – PDF
- State Revenue Office, Driver Services (pick up a paper form or ask for your
information to be transmitted electronically)
- Public library or Arkansas State Library
- Public assistance agency
- Disability agency
- Military recruitment office
- Arkansas National Guard
Apply by mail. Obtain an application from:
- Your county clerk
- Secretary of State Elections Division, 1-800-247-3312
- Arkansas Secretary of State
- Arkansas Voter Registration Mail-in Form – English – PDF
Category: Voter Registration