Date(s) - 04/05/2013 - 04/07/2013
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
2013 American Renaissance Conference
The West faces many crises, but the greatest is the crisis of race. In virtually every Western country, the European majority is threatened with dispossession by non-white immigrants.
Unless whites rekindle their consciousness of race and act in their own interests, they will be pushed aside by others.
We are dedicated to a renewed sense of Western peoplehood. Join us for a stimulating weekend of education, fellowship—and recommitment to the ideals of Western Civilization.
- Roger McGrath — “The Warrior Heroes of Our Tribe.” Professor McGrath is a historian of the West, California, and the United States. He is the author of Gunfighters, Highwaymen, & Vigilantes, and has appeared as a commentator on documentaries aired on the History Channel, A&E, Discovery, and TNT.
- RamZPaul — “Sex and Nationalism.” Mr. Paul describes himself as “a sometimes sober guy with a camera who creates videos on YouTube. Mostly mocking the establishment’s religion of Cultural Marxism, his iconoclastic show has been described as “Pop Culture Meets Nationalism.”
- Byron Roth — “Off-shoring, Mass Immigration and American Wage Stagnation: Why Education is No Solution.” Dr. Roth is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Dowling College. He is the author of Prescription for Failure: Race Relations in the Age of Social Science. His latest book is The Perils of Diversity: Immigration and Human Nature, which Jared Taylor calls “a brilliant diagnosis of the crisis we face.”
- John Derbyshire — “The Great Encounters: When Races First Met.” Mr. Derbyshire is a novelist, pop-math author, reviewer, and opinion journalist. He is best known for his columns at Takimag.com and Vdare.com and for his Radio Derb podcasts. For many years Mr. Derbyshire wrote for National Review, but was ousted for saying sensible things about black people.
- Jared Taylor — “Report From the Trenches.” Jared Taylor will host the conference. He is the editor of American Renaissance and the author of White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century.
- Fabrice Robert — “Europe Awakes.” Mr. Robert is the president of the Bloc Identitaire, a French nationalist movement that promotes identity at three levels: European (a civilizational identity), French (a historical identity), and Regional (an identity of flesh and blood). The Bloc strongly opposes non-European immigration and Islamicization.
- Jim Goad — “Happy Being on the Wrong Side of History.” Mr. Goad has written more than 150 columns for Taki’s Magazine, and is the author of four books, including The Redneck Manifesto. He has worked as a radio host, a country singer, and a cabdriver.
- Sam Dickson — “Three Four-letter Words: Love, Hate and Race.” Mr. Dickson is an attorney who has been a advocate for our people since his college days. He will be addressing his 11th American Renaissance conference.
“Remembering Arthur Jensen and Philippe Rushton.” We will celebrate the lives of these two great scientists, who died during 2012. We honor them for their pursuit of truth in the face of vicious persecution. Audience members will be asked to share their recollections.
NOTE: Gun Laws In Tennessee – Concealed or open carry of a handgun is allowed with permit. *Loaded long gun carry is generally illegal. Those with a Handgun Carry Permit (HCP) holders may have loaded longs in a private vehicle so long as there is not a round in the chamber 39-17-1307(e) There are also other exceptions (like for hunting) listed in 39-17-1307. Government facilities are secure.