Date(s) - 05/30/2014
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
FRIDAY MAY 30, 2014 – 7PM ET / 4PM PT
WORLD VIEW CONVERSATIONS
A Panel Discussion – “A Critical review of the ‘Foxman Test’ – A Critical Analysis of the 11 Questions that determines anti-Semitism”
Dr. Kevin McDonald, Dr. Tom Sunic & Rodney Martin
Look at the May 13, 2014 announcement and survey by the ADL declaring “1 in 4 people are anti-Semitic”
The survey: genuine or disingenuous?
Why does the ADL keep doing these surveys?
When was the last time a survey was undertaken to gauge “Anti-White sentiments”
The Panel will review the actual Survey questions and weigh them vs. fact.
- 1. Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/to the countries they live in
- 2. Jews have too much power in the business world
- 3. Jews have too much power in international financial markets
- 4. Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust
- 5. Jews don’t care what happens to anyone but their own kind
- 6. Jews have too much control over global affairs
- 7. Jews have too much control over the United States government
- 8. Jews think they are better than other people
- 9. Jews have too much control over the global media
- 10. Jews are responsible for most of the world’s wars
- 11. People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave
Tune in Friday May 30, 2014 at 7PM ET /4 PM PT:
Category: Interview Podcast