November 11 | Robert Stark interviews Kevin MacDonald on a variety of topics on Counter-Currents Radio.
- Kevin MacDonald’s recent article “Lee Siegel: Exuding Jewish Triumphalism“
- Jewish anxiety about the rise of Asians to elite status
- Differing attitudes toward Israeli and South African apartheid
- The collapse of WASP resistance to the rising Jewish elite
- Jewish resistance to elite displacement
- Jews and the Left
- Jewish power and the 1960s
- Jewish over-representation among elites, corrected for IQ differences, as evidence of Jewish nepotism
- Why Jews support Muslim immigration into Europe
- The different attitudes of Overseas Chinese and Jewish Diaspora communities toward their hosts
- The persecution and hostile work environment Dr. MacDonald endures at California State University — Long Beach
- The need for explicit advocacy of white ethnic interests
Kevin B. MacDonald, Ph.D., is a professor of psychology at California State University, Long Beach. MacDonald is the author of seven books on evolutionary psychology and child development and is the author or editor of over thirty academic articles. He received his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1966, and he received an M.S. in Biology from the University of Connecticut in 1976. He earned a Ph.D. in 1981 (Biobehavioral Sciences) from the University of Connecticut.
As a director of the American Third Position, he influences the course of the party and provides guidance to both the chairman and the president.