The Business Insider of Australia (of all places) writes about “The Intelligence Report” issued by Mark Potok, a Senior Fellow of the ‘SPLC Tolerance Taliban’.
Amanda Macias writes
“Mark Potok, the author of the report and senior fellow at the SPLC, told Business Insider that the number of hate groups in each state more or less correlates with the state’s population.
Racist Southern California skinheads initially founded the American Freedom political party in 2009 with the goal of deporting [illegal] immigrants. The group’s political platform represents “the interests of White Americans” and includes a stance on taxes, drones, environmental pollution and ironically, calls for a free society where “people live their day to day lives as they wish, without being molded like guinea pigs.”
I cannot find any text that specifically states “White Americans” but let’s step back. Apparently American Freedom Party is considered a hate group for working to advance “…the interests of White Americans.” Contrast this political platform that represents “the interests of White Americans” to brief mission statements of the following 501(c)(3) non-profit groups as written on their respective IRS Form 990 tax filings which are available to the public:
- “The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) – the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States – works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans through its network of nearly 300 affiliated community-based organizations, NCLR reaches millions of Hispanics each year in 41 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia to achieve its mission, NCLR conducts applied research, policy analysis, and advocacy, providing a Latino perspective in five key areas – 1) Assets/Investments, 2) Civil rights/immigration, 3) Education, 4) Employment and economic status, and 5) Health in addition, it provides capacity building assistance to its affiliates who work at the state and local level to advance opportunities for individuals and families,” National Council of La Raza. (NCLR)
- “Anti-Defamation League (ADL or the “League”) is a charitable tax-exempt organization formed in 1913 for the purpose of defending democratic ideals and eliminating anti-Semitism and bigotry in the U.S. and around the world, while providing knowledgeable leadership on a national level for the American Jewish community,” Anti-Defamation League
- “Through the United Jewish Association Federation (UJA), you care for people in need, inspire a passion for Jewish life and learning, and strengthen Jewish communities in New York, in Israel, and around the world,” United Jewish Association Federation
- “The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) was organized to eliminate social injustice, including racial discrimination, by assisting in legal cases and by affirming legal action in establishing the principles of law,” [The fossils at] NAACP.
- “The mission of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation is to advance the global black community by developing leaders, informing policy and educating the public,” Congressional Black Caucus
- “The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) provides scholarships to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans (APIAS) with financial need. Based in Washington, DC, APIASF was formed in 2003,” APIASF
- “To build a robust and nationally recognized pipeline of under-represented [Note: ‘under-represented’ is a buzzword for “non-Caucasian”] students who, because of United Negro College Fund UNCF support, become highly-qualified college graduates and ensure that our network of member institutions is a respected model of best practice in moving students to and through college,” United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- “Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) mission is to develop the next generation of Latino leaders by promoting higher education providing unmatched career development experience, and award-winning leadership development curriculum,” Congressional Hispanic Caucus
- “The Simon Wiesenthal Center (The Center) confronts anti-Semitism and hate, promotes human dignity, defends democracy and freedom, and teaches the lessons of the holocaust for future generations,” Simon Wiesenthal Center
If you think the above groups don’t receive funding from the government – YOUR TAX DOLLARS – think again! European Americans are subsidizing these ethnocentric anti-Western organizations!
Remember the public outcry when the “Whites Only Scholarship” group formed?
“The Whites Only Scholarship was founded in 2004 by Jason Mattera, a Hispanic Roger Williams University student and member of the school Republican Party. The scholarship was a proposal to parody and highlight what Mattera perceives as inequity and unfairness of racial preferences at his school and other educational institutions in America,” Former Majority Association for Equality.
There are more examples of the above hypocrisy. But you get the picture. Write to us if you are interested in obtaining these income tax filings which are publicly available. Read them yourself. Then consider joining us at the American Freedom Party.
The American Freedom Party (AFP) supports the right to keep and bear arms. Emancipate yourself from the dinosaur Democrat and Republican parties. Join a National Party that puts America first, The American Freedom Party!
Support and maintain American Freedom Party growth and the spread of Western civilization! The American Freedom Party is the only party that addresses issues concerning European-American communities and all Americans.
Freedom from Republicans. Freedom from Democrats. American Freedom Party!
The American Freedom Party needs your help! Send $10, $20, $50, $100, or any contribution you can via PayPal “Send Money” to email@example.com or click here:
European-Americans should push back! European-Americans should abandon the Republicans and Democrats. Change your party allegiance to the American Freedom Party. A Nationalist party that shares the customs and heritage of the European American people. We need a Nationalist Party interested in defending our borders, preserving our language and promoting our culture. The American Freedom Party is not beholden to foreign governments, special interest groups, nor Wall Street. The American Freedom Party is for America First!